User Permissions Report
What is a User Permissions Report?
- See all effective NTFS permissions of a specific Active Directory user in the complete folder hierarchy.
- Is it a direct assignment of the user or does the user inherits his assignment by a specific group and what group was the originating group.
How To Generate the User Permissions Report
First select any folder from the
Btw, you can add UNC paths to the
Folders Viewinput box! No need to map them to a drive letter.
Then select a user from the
Users & Groups View(Active Directory Browser).
- Right click to open the context menu.
User Permissions Reportto generate the User NTFS Permissions Report.
Optional: Configure the User Permissions Report - Permission Set
- There is no need to deal with the native Windows Access Control Entries (ACE).
- Our NTFS permissions reporter offers you the ability to make these names more meaningful.
- Configure your own permission set names. We ship a pre-configured list of translated items for you.